Striker Tots run football coaching courses during most school holidays which
vary in length between 3 and 5 days.
The aim of the course is for all of the kids to improve their
football skills whilst making new friends, being active
and having lots of fun. On our courses all the kids (&
coaches!) have a fantastic time.
• The courses are open to kids from any clubs
age 5 to 11 (year 1 to year 6).
• Boys & girls are welcome.
• Our coaches are all qualified, experienced and
• Prices are dependent on the duration of the
course and sibling discounts are available.
• 10:30-3:00 each day (packed lunch / drinks required)
• All kids attending the course receive an award.
During the course the kids will practice drills and
participate in various team activities to perfect their
football skills as well as taking part in small sided
games. For some activities the kids are split into groups
according to age and some time is spent in larger mixed-age
The kids really benefit from spending time learning from an ex-professional with a lot of knowledge of the game.
Tuesday 30th July - Friday 2nd August 2013
– Tingley Athletic FC. Cost is £45 for all
Tuesday 13th - Friday 16th August 2013
–Tingley Athletic FC. Cost is £45 for all
'Mini' Soccer Schools
This year for the first time we are also running a 'mini' soccer school for the little ones! These will run outdoors (weather permitting)
for 1 hour each day of the course. They will provide lots of fun for the kids and be great for those Striker Tots who miss their weekly sessions so much over the summer break.
• The courses are open to kids age 2-5 (non striker tots members are welcome)
• Courses run by FA qualified ex-professional footballer
• Prices are dependent on course duration, sibling discounts are available.
• 9-10am each day
• A parent/carer must stay with their child.
• All kids attending the course receive a medal
Tuesday 13th - Friday 16th August 2013 – Tingley Athletic FC. Cost is £25 for all